By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura
*Click here to listen to Vishnujana Swami sing Manasa Deho Geha and recite translation.
manasa, deho, geho, jo kichu mor
arpilu tuwa pade, nanda-kisor!
sampade vipade, jivane-marane
day mama gela, tuwa o-pada barane
marobirakhobi - jo iccha tohara
nitya-dasa prati tuwa adhikara
janmaobi moe iccha jadi tor
bhakta-grhe jani janma hau mor
kita-janma hau jatha tuwa das
bahir-mukha brahma-janme nahi as
bhukti-mukti-sprha vihina je bhakta
labhaite tako sanga anurakta
janaka, janani, dayita, tanay
prabhu, guru, pati--tuhu sarva-moy
bhakatvinoda kohe, suno kana!
radha-natha! tuhu hamara parana
1) Mind, body, and family, whatever may be mine, I have surrendered at Your lotus feet, O youthful son of Nanda!
2) In good fortune or in bad, in life or at death, all my difficulties have disappeared by choosing those feet of Yours as my only shelter.
3) Slay me or protect me as You wish, for You are the master of Your eternal servant.
4) If it is Your will that I be born again, then may it be in the home of Your devotee.
5) May I be born again even as a worm, so long as I may remain Your devotee. I have no desire to be born as a Brahma averse to You.
6) I yearn for the company of that devotee who is completely devoid of all desire for worldly enjoyment or liberation.
7) Father, mother, lover, son, Lord, preceptor, and husband; You are everything to me.
8) Thakura Bhaktivinoda says, "O Krishna, please hear me! O Lord of Radha, You are my life and soul."